1. MAKE A GO KIT
- Face Masks
- Hand Sanitizer
- Water in a plastic bottle with a squirt top to wash
off your skin or eyes from tear gas, wet wipes or
a bandana soaked in vinegar works as well.
- several days of any prescription medication
- energy snacks
2. PROTECT YOUR BODY BY WEARING A MASK AND EYE PROTECTION.
3. WEAR UNRECOGNIZABLE CLOTHES AND COVER TATTOOS
4. Protesters who want anonymity leave their primary phone at home.
5. KNOW YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS - visit aclu.org
6. KEEP THE LEGAL AID SOCIETY NUMBERS WITH YOU.
- 1-833-346-6322 or 212-577-3300
- They offer legal support 24/7
- Write them on your arms in permanent marker.
7. GO WITH A SMALL CREW
8. WATCH OUT FOR INSTIGATORS AND INFILTRATORS.
9. TRUST YOUR GUT. IF IT DOESN’T FEEL RIGHT IT PROBABLY ISN’T
10. HAVE A TRUSTED PERSON OFF SITE WITH ALL OF YOUR INFO INCASE OF AN ARREST.